Friday, May 17, 2013

An Underworld Announcement

Hello, faithful friends.  I have a bit of distressing news to relay to you all.  First, let me say that this is not the end of The Underworld!  However, I have suffered a very upsetting experience in that my house was burglarized on Wednesday, May 15th and among those things stolen were my camera and my laptop, the latter item containing hundreds of photos, many of which were lined up for use here in The Underworld.

These tools have been key to my ability to present the large number of photos I post here and additionally there were many pictures lost that were intended to be part of several upcoming posts.  Hours and hours of work down the drain.  So, sadly, there is going to be a downturn in the number of posts here (and in the seeming exhaustiveness of them) for a while until I am able to get myself back on track and replace these belongings.  Please bear with me!  I will put things up when I can, but it's a considerable setback, especially when I am in the midst of performing a thirteen-performance run of the play I'm in and am working full-time as well.  I am down at present, but not out.  Thank you for your support!

0 comments:

Post a Comment