Monday, November 26, 2012

A Message in a Bottle from The Underworld

Hello, my devoted followers.  Did you think I had forsaken you lately?  This month is an all-time low when it comes to the frequency of posting!  I assure you I am still in the blogging game, I've just been caught up in a tidal wave of activity, some good and some bad.

Not only did the Thanksgiving holiday bring a busy four-day weekend of family commitments, but I've been attending many theatrical productions (one of which required me to write a nine-page critique!), several parties and have begun my seasonal part-time job at night.  Then at work I was flooded with all kinds of extra duties because of some unscheduled absences.  If all this wasn't enough, I've also had a next-door neighbor die, the husband of a co-worker die, the child of my best friend in the hospital near death and the wife of another good friend leave him for one of his "frenemies."  So there's been plenty of hand-holding and so on.  Peyton Place was never this full of tragedy and angst!

But I will be back ASAP with more Underworld merriment, I promise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment